Abrasive Wheels Training
To provide abrasive wheels training course participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude to enable the safe use of the abrasive wheel. It also provides an understanding of abrasive wheels instructing delegates in all aspects of the correct mounting, setting of abrasive wheels.
Abrasive Wheels Course Content
- Abrasive Wheels Training Introduction
- Construction Site Safety Awareness
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Abrasive Wheel Selection
- Wheel Storage
- Wheel types and markings
- Theoretical Examination
- Practical Examination
- Abrasive Wheel Selection – Testing and mounting of new wheel
- Cleaning, inspection, labelling and recording.
- Abrasive Wheels
Each participant will be assessed on their theory & practical Knowledge. After completion, students receive a PSTI Training Certificate valid for 3 years.
Cost: €50 per person or €250 based on a group of 12