Our Elder Abuse Training is aimed at any nurse, healthcare assistant professional or any person who works with the elderly on a regular basis.
The Elder Abuse Training course is in line the Section 8- The Protection Standard of the National Quality Standards for Residential Care settings for older people in Ireland as published by HIQA (Health Information Quality Authority) This course is aimed at staff working in Residential care facilities or hospital facilities for staff.
Elder Abuse Training Course content
- Increase Knowledge and understanding of what is Elder Abuse
- Help staff identify the different types of abuse
- Assist staff in how to recognise abuse or signs of abuse
- Help staff identify care practices that might lead or contribute to Elder Abuse
- To increase staff knowledge of actions necessary to report Elder Abuse
- How to manage disclosure
- how to safeguard vulnerable adults
PSTC Certificate of Attendance valid for 2 years
All our Tutors are fully Certified QQI Tutors with lots of Experience
This course can be in your premise Starting from €30 per person contact us today for a quote
Public courses dates: